MG42, PPSh-41 and StG 44 Updates - For the mini-game inspired on CoD Zombies and L4D

Hello everyone. It's me Antony, back with another Blog. We are now on August 1st - past the half of 2020; hoping for the things to get better as the World continues in this fight for survival and to develop a (possible) cure for the COVID-19 pandemic.

I'm currently at low activity due to my new job after been called to work at the health post as an attendant, along a new online graduation at the management university.

With a considerable amount of time dedicated to work and studies, it gives me almost no time to play games or extend more than twenty minutes on Blender or other things, my activities on the Blogger / Blogspot are eventual.

A new job and university for next week, a break with Blender and stuff, updates of my projects - August 7, 2020

For this Blog, I'll bring new renders of my new firearms for a mini-game inspired on Call of Duty Zombies and Left 4 Dead.

Maschinengewehr 42:




I started the MG42 for a couple of days when I was waiting to be called to work or when I was not studying. I used the same modifiers for the ammo belt like I did for the M1919A1 Browning LMG: Array for multiple bullets and Curve to make them following a Bezier Curve.

PPSh-41:






The iconic Soviet SMG PPSh-41 (ППШ-41, pepesha or papasha), and fueled with the 71 rounds ammo drum. I started it on August 17. I reused the original file from the Thompson when it used to be called as 'Thompson and PPSh-41 project' and it has the original armature from the American Thompson - saving me from a lot of work.
It's not fully done - I have to make the other components for the PPSh-41, and the 35 stick magazine since most of these SMG suffered ergonomic issues and the metal used for the ammo drum is thin - easy to melt and jam the gun.

Sturmgewehr 44 (updates):

The StG 44 received some metal 'lumps' on the receptor and a small change for the metallic glow by arranging the Glossy node and Mix Shader. Although it's not so big, it is almost complete next to the Thompson and MP40 (still requiring some adjustments).

At moments when I'm not occupied with my studies / working or I'm resting after a considerable hours of study, I may resume this mini-project and correct my firearms.

That's it for today. I hope you enjoy it. I'll be back with more Blogs in this year. I plan to share more artworks and other things I did in my time. Until the time comes, you will be surprised to see it. See you next time.

My DeviantArt:
My second Youtube channel:
My Blogspot:
My Instagram:

Note: Don't you dare to download these images and re-share it without my permission. If you do, please, leave the original author name.

Comments

Popular Posts