Weapons texture updates and working on the zombies animation - For the mini-game inspired on CoD Zombies and L4D

Hello everyone. It's me Antony, back with another blog here.

December arrived and the year is close to the end. Before we move on to the next year, let's write another Blog of 2020 while we're hoping the things get better as the world continues to fight for survival and to develop a (possible) cure for this pandemic.

For this Blog, I'll bring new renders of my firearms for a mini-game inspired on Call of Duty Zombies and Left 4 Dead.

M1 Garand:






Sturmgewehr 44:






Thompson M1A1:








PPSh-41:








Maschinengewehr 42:






And an unusual firearm for the mini-game - the Kaessun Agaraak:








Looking good so far. Don't you agree?

Well, most of the firearms are almost complete and I plan to import them to Unity, with the MP40, Browning M1919A3/A6 and Stielhandgranate M24 requiring a revisit and rework on its material, components and other things.

In the meantime, I've been working on the zombies animation sequences in order to give 'some life' to these undead monsters. I don't have it in video, but I start making the game in Unity, I'll share it in video for you to see.

That's it for today. I hope you enjoy it. I'll be back with more Blogs in this year. I plan to share more artworks and other things I did in my time. Until the time comes, you will be surprised to see it. See you next time.

My second Youtube channel:
My Blogspot:
My Instagram:

Note: Don't you dare to download these images and re-share it without my permission. If you do, please, leave the original author name.

Comments